The Ecodan QUHZ 4.0kW unit uses super-efficient CO2 as the refrigerant which heats the domestic hot water, it has a Global Warming Potential of 1 making it the number one environmental choice for domestic hot water heating. With a market leading low noise output and built-in energy monitoring as standard.
The Ecodan QUHZ Advantage
The Ecodan QUHZ has been specifically designed to operate with exceptionally high efficiency in the production of hot water. The system operates with a market
leading low noise output and built in energy monitoring is standard.
Rated at 4kW the Ecodan QUHZ is ideal to satistfy the hot water requirements for new build homes and can also be retro-fitted in existing homes. Alternatively,
it can also provide both domestic hot water and room heating for small one bedroom apartments.
- High efficiency domestic hot water production COP=3.7*
- Class leading low noise operation at 43dBA outdoor unit
- Energy monitoring as standard
- No stored water draw, no risk of legionella
- High hot water capacity for larger dwellings up to 70°C
- Pre-plumbed and wired for faster installation
- No refrigerant pipework into the house, water connections only
* Under heating conditions; outdoor temperature 7ºC, water outlet temperature 65ºC, flow rate 1.4L/min.
Ideal for High Density Housing
With space often being a premium on new build development sites, Ecodan QUHZ will operate discreetly where dwellings are in close proximity to each other.
The QUHZ Outdoor unit provides very quiet operation as low as 43dBA (SPL)** & 53dBA (PWL).
** Measured at 1m from the front of the outdoor unit.
Greater Flexibility and Enhanced Efficiency
Using a thermal store allows greater flexibility and enhanced efficiency when applying Ecodan QUHZ to different types of homes. Varying the setpoint of the thermal store,
and how much of the store is heated, ensures the correct amount of hot water is produced for the home. See the example below.
Greater Flexibility and Enhanced Efficiency Example