Emergency Roadside Assistance Program
Authorised Mitsubishi Electric Professional Dealer Advantage.
When your projector has been purchased from an Authorised Mitsubishi Electric Professional Dealer we offer this unique Emergency Roadside Assistance Program.
List of Authorised Mitsubishi Electric Professional Dealer
Mitsubishi projectors are designed to offer years of reliable operation. However, in the unlikely event your projector should not operate properly, a free loan projector will
be shipped to you over-night for delivery the next business day.
The Emergency Roadside Assistance Program runs concurrently with Mitsubishi’s Double Diamond two-year limited warranty and is offered free of charge to customers.
Emergency Roadside Assistance
All commercial / professional customers (end-users) who have purchased a Mitsubishi Electric projector within NZ from an Authorised Mitsubishi Electric Professional Dealer - View list of these Dealers.
All commercial / professional end-users are required to fill out and return the warranty card supplied with each projector in order to qualify for this warranty. Failure to do so will reduce the warranty period to 12 months and void the 24 hour replacement program. Please read the warranty card carefully to find out what we cover. For more information call our technical support line at 0800 Service (0800 737 842).
- Free delivery of a loan projector shipped within 24 hours and sent next business day delivery.
- The failed projector will be picked up at the same time the loan unit is delivered, eliminating the need for you to ship the unit back to the manufacturer through your supplier, saving you valuable time and money. Loan units are subject to availability and may differ from your original purchase.
- The loan projector will be supported by the remaining warranty period of the failed unit, backing our commitment to provide high quality, feature rich projectors at the greatest value.
- Additional service options are available. Please contact our technical support department for details.
- All Mitsubishi LCD & DLP projectors
- The customer must supply proof-of-purchase, such as a copy of an invoice(s) from his/her supplier.
- Upon the failure of a Mitsubishi projector, the end-user contacts BDT Limited directly to request assistance. BDT Limited will establish if the failure is due to a finger fault or genuine manufacturers defect. In the case of a defect, a loan unit will be shipped within 24 hours and the failed unit will be picked up at the same time. Once the failed unit is repaired, it will be returned and the remaining warranty will remain intact. At the same time the loan unit will be collected.
- Master Card or VISA is required as a security deposit held for the return of the loan unit. Loan units not returned will be charged to your credit card. If loan units are returned physically damaged, or repaired units returned with No Problem Found, or with missing accessories, associated costs will be charged to the credit card.
- Should a Mitsubishi projector fail during the first 30 days of usage, the unit is considered DOA (Dead on Arrival). DOA’s are replaced through your supplier.
- The ERA Program is operational during business hours only from Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm. For assistance outside these hours, please contact your supplier.
You can download the Commercial / Professional Warranty Card - Pdf Format (405Kb)