- Fully packaged unit including all control and hydronic components
- Low maintenance and quiet operation
- Capacity ranging from 4.6kW to 38.0kW
- Temperature control for up to 2 heating zones and domestic hot water
- Single phase and 3 phase options
- Space heating
- Potable hot water
- Potable hot water and space heating
- Suitable for the vast majority of domestic and light commercial applications
Integrated Hydronic Unit
The i-BX-N Range of Packaged Air-to-Water Heat Pumps come standard with a full suit of hydronic components built-in, simplifying the install process. The i-BX-N comes standard with the following:
- BLDC Pump for guaranteed low consumption and high efficiency
- Water flow switch for system freeze protection
- 600KPa pressure relief valve
- Anti-freeze electric heater
- Expansion vessel
- Air-release Valve
- Y-Strainer, supplied loose
Mitsubishi Electric Quality
Synonymous with quality reliability and efficiency, Mitsubishi Electric inverter compressors are installed in the i-BX-N Range. Mounted on noise damping rubber mounts and surrounded in sound absorbing material, the i-BX-N has been designed with reduced noise levels in mind. This sound reducing philosophy has been extended to the control side of the i-BX-N Range, optimised with Climaveneta’s advanced Nadisystems, the Compressor frequency and unit fan speed is modulated further reducing any noise.
The i-BX-N Packaged Air-to-Water Hydronic Heat Pumps have been refined by Climaveneta to provide a simple, yet flexible install process. With all the hydronic and control systems on board, pre wired and pre plumed, installation involves simply connecting the unit to the heating load and filling with water.
With the onboard flexible controls, the i-BX-N can be used in multiple configurations including space heating, domestic hot water or both.
With a wide range of operating limits, the i-BX-N unit is perfect for all applications and provided heating and cooling for year-round comfort.